Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The calm...before???

In a waiting period, holding pattern, hover...cruise control...neutral...
Book was sold out on pre-orders, now waiting for the public release and the national media tour to begin. I guess I should enjoy these short calm moments, because if all goes as planned, it's going to 'blow-up' in a matter of weeks or days, who knows. My vision takes me all over the country, on radio stations, TV stations and in magazines or newspapers. In my dream, people will want to hear my stories and follow my sports career journey. The dream began so long ago, it's almost unreal, but it's here and it's happening too. Crazy!
I look forward to talking with guys I've known in the business over the years. I'm picturing myself, manifesting myself and creatively visualizing myself on stations in L.A., New York, Seattle, St. Louis, Kansas City, Boston, Dallas, Chicago, San Diego, etc. I dream of taking trips around the country to appear on TV shows and talk shows. John Stewart, Ellen, Leno, on and on. Hey, I can dream, can't I? Remember, this whole book thing was a dream, and it came true. I guess, with a little help from my friends and family, I made it come true. So now, I'll make this dream come true too. Sweet!
www.cjsilas.net

No comments:

Post a Comment