Thursday, March 1, 2012

The CJ Silas Show, coming back to ESPN Radio...

February 29th comes only once every four years. I think that means something. What better time to take a chance, risk nothing and finally, finally be my own boss?

'These are the times that try men's (women's) souls.'

Thank you Thomas Paine...

Focus CJ, focus, I tell myself.
Make it right, make it great, make it the best.
First time for everything, CJ.
It's about time, your own show. You own it, you program it, you produce it, you create the guest list and you make it the best radio show possible.

I keep saying this stuff to myself hoping it will sink in. It's like manifesting a positive in a world full of negative. I will not succumb to the pressures of the outside world. I will make my own dream a reality this time!!! No relying on others, no one to answer to, just me, my producers and my shows partners! Yeah baby!

If you want to get involved, this is your chance, we're moments away from the debut...email my staff at cj@thecjsilasshow.com.

Woot Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment