Sunday, September 2, 2012

When Life Shows Up...

Life seems so overwhelming and tough sometimes. We all strive to get places, fulfill goals and acquire certain things along the way. We want something...we go for it. We decide something...we do it. We lose something...we look for it. We learn something...we remember it. I think I'm officially freaking out. I've wanted to do football play by play for over 20 years, almost my entire career. Now, it's here. I'm getting my spotting board/chart ready, my notes and stats too. I know I can do this, I might be rusty, but I'm ready and excited. I put so much darn pressure on myself to be perfect. That's impossible, there's no such thing. So, here I sit, talking myself down from the perfection ledge. My rational and logical mind knows I'll do great. I need to, according to Harry "f***! the jitters, keep smiling and enjoy it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment