Sunday, January 6, 2013

Ah a new year...

Seems like I wasn't in touch for a bit. I wasn't. Planning our new show time slot...Wednesday nights at 7pm on ESPN Radio 1280am. Yeah! New time, new day, same big name guests, same crazy fun, same local angles and even more listeners!!! Life has taken some turns the past few weeks and it's been good, sometimes bad. I honor the challenges and struggles, knowing it makes me fuller and stronger...even a bit more interesting, at least to a few. I'm excited about what 2013 brings, in work and in life. The CJ Silas Show is growing and working towards syndication this year. I couldn't do it without my loyal and supportive partners: Community VW of Santa Maria, Dr Brad Kurgis Dermatology, Lido Restaurant @ The Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa, Brian Wampler & the staff @ Star Automotive, Dentists Daniel Lapidus & Larry Ackerman, Tim Holt at Preservation Capital, G Brothers Smokehouse, El Rancho Marketplace, Chiropractor William Baird, Mike Brabanac and Billy Gibbs of Golf Talk Radio on ESPN Radio 1280am. You are all awesome and have been with me through the first nine months of The CJ Silas Show. We will continue on this journey together, beginning this Wednesday January 9th at our new time, 7pm!!! Please, follow me on Twitter @cjsilas and find me on FB, C.j. Silas. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment