Monday, April 22, 2013

Looking for something positive...

Waking up this morning after a long three weeks in my own life, but an even longer seven days for our world. Feeling relieved in my own space, but heart felt pain for so many others. Those in Boston, those who love someone in Boston, what can we do from this far away? How can we help, support and honor those on the east coast? We send thoughts, prayers and healing light. But, it doesn't feel like enough. I walk around now with you in my heart!!! I remember when I was live on the air during 9/11, I remember when Katrina hit the gulf coast, I remember Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland, this is just as horrible. I hate this feeling. It's helpless, and at times hopeless. I know I can find something positive, but not right now. I'm always searching for that, even in the worst of times when the worst of things happen. I'm looking forward to a better week for us all. I plan to enjoy life more now, love stronger, give more often and make each moment mean something. I will be cherishing my friendships, my family and myself so much more now. I vow to work more towards my goals and dreams. I promise to be the best sister, daughter, aunt and friend I am capable of being!

No comments:

Post a Comment