Wednesday, November 30, 2011

This is the slooooooow time...

The truck showed up with the final copies. I can't believe I'm at this place in my life. I did write a book, and it got published. Oh yeah!!!
Now I will market, promote and continue to dream big.

I'll dream about little girls reading it.
I'll dream about young boys reading it.
I'll dream about aspiring sports reporters and talk show hosts reading it.
I'll dream about broadcasting students reading it.
I'll dream about current talk show hosts discussing it.
I'll dream about TV sports reporters talking about it.
I'll dream about guys I used to work with reading it and feeling good that I made it through their tough personalities.
I'll dream about the good guys in sports, the ones who supported and believed in me, even though I was different.
I'll dream about knowing I made it through to this side and still want to work in the business.
I'll dream about getting back on the radio and being passionate about sports again.

I've been a little down lately, wondering if anyone will even find the book interesting. I know the stories are different than any others, but will people care? I sure hope so!

Go to the website, buy the book, then tell me, because I want your honesty, like I have offered you. My book is not going to win a Pulitzer Prize or any literary awards, but it's interesting and entertaining!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment