Thursday, February 9, 2012

Life can sure be challenging...

Wow, the highs and lows in life can really exhaust me at times. I'm planning a big announcement on March 1st, something, really, really cool. I'm pumped up about. I'm putting all my energy into this project. For the first time in my life I am doing something on my own, something I've never done before. It's scary, but it's sure exciting too. If I put all of my focus and attention on forward movement it will work to my advantage, I know it. Life gives us what we ask for and what we work towards. This is going to be a good year full of success and progress. I just need to make it happen, for myself!!!

If you're still looking for No Girls Allowed: The Jock & Jill Mentality of Sports Broadcasting you can email me directly...radiocj@aol.com. The first printing is sold out, we expect the second printing to be available in spring. Woot Woot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment