Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Website up and running...Woot Woot!!!!

www.thecjsilasshow.com

OMGoddess. It's happening, my first ever show and website all my own. More to follow on the new show. Stay tuned and follow the excitement of my first time radio show by MYSELF!!!

Yes, it's only taken 22+ years, yes, that's true, I have never had my very own show EVER in my life! This is going to be so cool and I sure hope you'll make an appointment to listen beginning in March!

Follow me on Twitter @cjsilas.
Find me on Facebook....CjSilas.
'Like' my new show 'The CJ Silas Show' on Facebook too!

6 comments:

  1. Great News DodgeHer Blue(aka CJ Silas). I wish you much success. Would like an official signed photo from you. Your photog from CSRD and K-WowW's Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a word: Awesome.
    In two words: Over Due
    And Finally, in three words: I Can't wait!
    Congrats C.J.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to see your comment! I am pumped up and ready for March 2012!!!

      Delete
  3. Awesome Job!!!!!!! Looking forward to the SHOW. From your CAR FAMILY.

    ReplyDelete