Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Back in radio....

Aaaaahhhh, after week #1 I wasn't sure, man, was it strange to be back. But, after spending the next week breathing, planning and enjoying the business again, I feel much more comfortable. I'm having fun and don't feel much pressure at all. That part is huge. So often in the past, working for others and trying to please boss after boss, I was constantly feeling the stress. This time it's different, for this I am grateful!

On my very first show, I visited with sports talk show legend and TV sportscaster Dan Patrick, as well as Denver Nuggets Head Coach George Karl. Then I had Horace Grant for my second show.

I'm going to challenge myself to get one big name guest every week. If it doesn't happen EVERY week, I'll be okay. But, I'm shooting for that! Go big, sister, or go home!

I couldn't do it without Community VW of Santa Maria, Debi Cloud of The Cloud Company, Lido Restaurant, Star Automotive, Dr. Daniel Lapidus and Larry Ackerman at SLO Dentistry and of course Mike Chellsen at ESPN Radio 1280am. Scott Malatesta, there would not be a show without you in my corner!!! Thank you all for supporting this show and being with me from day one!!!

Oh and a few random thoughts from CJ Silas...Bobby Petrino you are a loser!!! Morgan Freeman, you creep me out. Tiger, blah! The only real baseball team in the Bay Area is the Oakland Athletics! Just sayin'!

GO Big Blue Wreckin' Crew!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment