Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I love the Final Four...

I love the Final Four, but big leads going into half time, not so much. Kansas just couldn't come back. I still think this is one of the best sporting events out there. March Madness and September are my two favorite sports times. There's so much going on and high energy all around the sports world.
If you haven't heard the new show...head to my website and listen to the debut on my Podcast. www.thecjsilasshow.com
Thanks to Community VW, Lido Restaurant, Dr. Daniel Lapidus at San Luis Obispo Dentistry, Star Automotive, The New Times, SLO Baked...yummy, The Cloud Company, The Law Offices of Stephen Stern and Mike Chellsen at ESPN for supporting my return to the airwaves. This is going to be soooo much fun!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey CJ,

    You're bbbbaaaaaacccckkkk! 8^)

    Sad for us Mac users, can't get your audio link. Apple doesn't play well with .wav files. See what you can do about that...
    Jackie

    ps - snoozer last night, really. Tonight's women's game: expect the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaaaat? Can't get Podcast, even on my website? www.thecjsilasshow.com???

    ReplyDelete