Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm baaaack!!!

After 30 months off the air and out of sight, I'm back on the radio in
San Luis Obispo, California. I'm doing sports on KVEC Radio 920am
Monday and Friday mornings at 7:10. Currently, I cover local sports, prep football and Cal Poly athletics. It feels great to get back on
the radio talking sports and having fun. I've spent the last 2+ years
writing a book about my 22+ years in sports TV and radio. It's called 'No Girls Allowed' and it will be released sometime at the end of
summer 2011. I'm in the re-writing stage right now with a fabulous
publisher from MaxQ Enterprises. It's fun, challenging and exciting to be a genuine, soon-to-be-published author!
I'll be here blogging more often now to get re-acquainted with the
sports world and to get back to the place I'm most
comfortable...talkin' sports with 'fan'atics like me! Thanks for
checking in once in a while to see if I'm still alive and well, and I
am! Come back periodically; I promise to blog at least once a week and
keep you posted on my journey. Writing projects aside, I ran one leg of an
Olympic/International Triathlon this past weekend at Scott Tinley's
Tri-California weekend. See! Staying active has continued to be a
priority for me! I'm also back in my quad skates with Central Coast
Roller Derby
after 15 weeks on the DL with a broken collarbone. I'm
baaaaaaaack, in more ways than one, thank goodness!


No comments:

Post a Comment