Monday, October 25, 2010

No Girls Allowed

Published by Max Q Enterprises



Oh man!!! It's right around the corner...the release of my first book.

Twenty-two years ago I started writing about my life in sports radio, first in journals and post-its and cocktail napkins, then on a word-processor with a retrospective eye. After 20 rejections, 26 months of intense rewriting, and 8 months of really intense re-rewriting, all the sweat and tears are paying off. Next year, summer of 2011, I'll see my life in print and be able to share it with all of you! Oh yeah, baby!!!

The release of my memoir is cathartic for sure, emotional, definitely, but most of all amazing that it's finally a reality! Keep checking in here to find out when
and where my book signings will be throughout the U.S. in 2011. It's
going to be one long year of parties!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment