Thursday, July 7, 2011

Book signing...Woot Woot!

It's getting closer. I even feel like it's actually happening. I thought it would only hit me that I had written a book when I'm holding it in my hand. Now, with a book signing/release party officially on my schedule, it's really close. WOW, after everything, every re-write, every edit, every change, every photo, every and every cover design.
The book is moments from being in my hands!
Oy Vay!

October 8th, in San Luis Obispo County, the release of No Girls Allowed!
I'm thrilled to announce this event and will blog more later, but I'm hoping we have a big turnout. I'll have friends and family there as well as listeners. I want people to finally read my story and share the excitement after 20+ years.
This is so friggin' cool and unreal!!! Cross your fingers that the reviewers like it, here I come Ellen, Leno, Letterman etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment